Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Food Diary: Thursday, September 20, 2012

     Sometimes, that's what bacon looks like here in Korea.  They don't call it bacon, but it's pig belly nonetheless, and I like it.  Anyway, I wanted some, so I grabbed a few rolls from the bag I keep in my freezer.  

      I cooked it on low heat in a nonstick pan.  

     That's one whole tomato all cut up.  Scroll down to see what I did with it.


      I wanted the bacon grease.  I poured most of it into a grease can I keep near the stove.  Anyway, I knew it would add flavor to my lunch.

      That is Gouda cheese (one slice cut up).

     I knew it would be a bit over stuffed, but I could deal with that. 

     That's fresh pineapple lying next to the omelet (in case you didn't know).



No comments:

Post a Comment